Position: Board Treasurer
Commitment: Attend 6 Board meetings per year
The Board Treasurer/Finance Role has responsibility for:
- Chairing the Finance, Fundraising and Audit Committee
- Overseeing decision making on fundraising investments including assessing business case and monitoring ROI
Please read the JD here
ActionAid Australia is a global women’s rights organisation, working to advance social justice, gender equality and poverty eradication in more than 45 countries globally.
- CA or CPA qualified with minimum 8 to 10+ post qualification years of experience, preferably with NGOs but Corporate/Professional services experience at an Executive or Board level will also be considered
- An accomplished financial executive with a strong strategic focus
- Commitment to the vision and mission of ActionAid Australia and its efforts to advance women’s rights, end poverty and injustice.
Please send CV and short cover letter as part of your application to [email protected]
ActionAid is an equal opportunities employer, and is always actively looking for applicants from a diverse range of genders, cultures, language groups, abilities, and experiences to apply.