Digital Fundraising Coordinator
- Coordinator grade salary starts from $66,359 plus superannuation and fringe benefits
Are you a talented digital marketing professional who loves to try new things and implement the latest trends in digital communications?
Do you enjoy working across multiple channels to communicate to existing and new audiences?
Do you have a passion for women’s rights and want to use your skills in digital marketing to ensure the voices of women living in poverty around the world are heard?
ActionAid Australia is a women’s rights organisation, working to advance the rights of women living in poverty in communities around the world. ActionAid works in more than 45 countries.
About the role
The Digital Fundraising Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the continued growth and retention of ActionAid’s donors and supporters. This position plays a key role in ensuring ActionAid maintains it’s current supporter base through an inspiring retention strategy, whilst also recruiting new donors to the organisation through acquisition campaigns.
This position plays a key role in leading ActionAid’s signature Strong Women Challenge online fundraising campaign.
The Digital Fundraising Coordinator also manages key appeals, oversees the day-to-day management of our fundraising platforms, and works closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to produce regular analysis and identify new opportunities for donor acquisition.
Skills and competencies required
As the ideal candidate for the role, you need:
- Demonstrated experience in digital marketing and 2-3 years of relevant experience
- A commitment to ActionAid’s vision, mission and feminist values.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An understanding of social media channels and experience with leading campaigns
- Demonstrated experience in digital marketing and an understanding of digital fundraising
- An understanding of donor communication and best practices
- Excellent project management skills and ability to deliver to deadlines
- The ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels and from various demographics.
Other Desirable Skills & Competencies:
- An understanding of, and interest in, international development and/or humanitarian relief work.
- Knowledge and experience using donor database (Raiser’s Edge preferred), email marketing systems, and CMS
- Ability and experience in design and/or video production is an asset.
If you thrive in a dynamic environment where you can make a difference and be part of the organisation’s success, please email your application to [email protected], attaching a copy of your resume and a cover letter highlighting how you meet the above selection criteria. A detailed position description has also been attached to this advertisement: Digital Fundraising Coordinator PD
Applications close on 28th February 2020.
ActionAid Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa or be eligible to apply for one. Secondment from other ActionAid offices will be considered.