Are you a talented digital fundraising professional with a passion for women’s rights?
ActionAid Australia is seeking a dynamic Digital Fundraising Manager to join the Fundraising team. You will use your digital marketing expertise and management experience to drive revenue growth, donor retention and engagement across the organisation’s fundraising program. If you are interested in a role that requires innovative and creative thinking and creates long-term, transformative impact for women living in poverty, we’d love to hear from you.
Position: DIGITAL FUNDRAISING MANAGER
Position Type: FULL TIME
Salary: $90,000 – $100,000 p.a. plus superannuation and other benefits, including FBT, salary packaging, generous leave provisions and a flexible working environment
ActionAid Australia is a global women’s rights organisation that is part of a federation working in 45 countries to end poverty and injustice. It supports women on the frontlines of injustice overseas and campaigns in Australia to advance climate and economic justice for women, working to shift government policy and corporate practice that undermines the rights of people living in poverty.
ActionAid Australia’s offices are based in Surry Hills, a 5 minute walk from Central Station.
The Digital Fundraising Manager is responsible for leading the development and implementation of ActionAid Australia’s digital fundraising strategy including designing innovative fundraising campaigns and initiatives that grow resources for our work.
The role is responsible for driving digital fundraising and delivering income growth from digital channels. The Digital Fundraising Manager ensures that the organisation maximises its digital fundraising and engagement in humanitarian emergencies and in key campaigning moments, working closely with communications, campaigns and fundraising colleagues.
The Digital Fundraising Manager manages the Digital Fundraising Co-ordinator reports directly to the Head of Fundraising.
As the ideal candidate for the role, you need:
- A commitment to ActionAid’s vision, mission and values, including a passion for fundraising for women’s rights.
- At least three years management and digital fundraising experience across all digital channels
- Experience in leading multichannel fundraising campaigns with a demonstrated understanding in SEM, display advertising, social media and content marketing, and remarketing.
- Strong strategic and creative thinking with an ability to identify new fundraising opportunities and develop conceptual ideas
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work effectively with internal colleagues and external suppliers and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated data analysis skills, including digital tracking and analytics for effective planning and performance monitoring.
- Excellent project management skills with a proven track record of running projects to meet deadline and budget with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to motivate and engage teams, and to work respectfully and collaboratively in a cross cultural and international environment with zero tolerance for racism
Other Desirable Skills & Competencies:
- A degree in a marketing or communications related discipline.
- Experience in using Raisely, Campaign Monitor and Raisers Edge
- Experience in using payment gateways and managing CMS systems
- Experience in the management of supporter journeys including testing and tracking to maximise impact.
How to apply:
If you thrive in a dynamic environment where you can make a difference and be part of the organisation’s success, please email your application to [email protected] attaching a copy of your resume and a cover letter highlighting how you meet the above selection criteria. Applications close at 5pm on Sunday 25 July 2021. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
ActionAid is an equal opportunities employer, and is always actively looking for applicants from a diverse range of genders, cultures, language groups, abilities, and experiences to apply. To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa or be eligible to apply for one. Secondment from other ActionAid offices will be considered.