Position: Digital Fundraising Coordinator
Position Type: Full-time
Salary: Coordinator grade salary starts from $68,000 plus superannuation and fringe benefits.
ActionAid Australia is a women’s rights organisation, working to advance the rights of women living in poverty in communities around the world. ActionAid works in more than 45 countries.
Bringing your digital experience and results-driven approach, you’ll have the ability to implement our fundraising campaigns across multiple channels and bring insights and ideas to help grow our community of supporters. Most importantly you will have an agile, ‘can do’ attitude, with a true desire to learn and be at your best.
The Digital Fundraising Coordinator is responsible for implementing first-in-class digital fundraising campaigns across all digital and social channels to help drive fundraising revenue growth, donor acquisition and supporter engagement.
To be successful, you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in digital marketing and 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- A commitment to ActionAid’s vision, mission, and feminist values.
- Demonstrated experience setting up and managing multi-channel tracking and reporting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An understanding of social media channels and experience with leading campaigns.
- Demonstrated experience in digital marketing and an understanding of digital fundraising.
- An understanding of donor communication and best practices
- Excellent project management skills and ability to deliver to deadlines
- The ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels and from various demographics.
If you thrive in a dynamic environment where you can make a difference and be part of the organisation’s success, please email your application to [email protected], attaching a copy of your resume and a cover letter highlighting how you meet the above selection criteria. A detailed position description has also been attached to this advertisement.
Applications close on 22nd July 2022
ActionAid is an equal opportunity employer and is an inclusive and diverse workplace.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian work visa. Secondment from other ActionAid offices will be considered.