Event Photographer/Videographer – Frocking Hilarious
Location: The Enmore Theatre, Sydney
Date: 7pm Sunday 9th May 2021
Do you want to expand your portfolio? Are you enthusiastic about women’s rights? Then apply to be a photographer/videographer at Frocking Hilarious!
Frocking Hilarious is ActionAid Australia’s comedy gala that features an all women line-up to promote ActionAid’s work and brand as a women’s rights organisation. This year’s line-up includes: Judith Lucy, Claire Hooper and more.
This is a great opportunity to get professional work experience working for a global women’s rights organisation and include it in your portfolio. The photos and videos will be shared across ActionAid Australia’s social channels and included in future event promotion for Frocking Hilarious.
How to apply
Please apply as soon as possible by sending your portfolio and contact details to [email protected]
- Photography/videography student or relevant experience in photography/videography
- Availability for a full evening on May 9th 2021, from 6:00pm – 10:30pm
- Previous experience photographing/filming events is a bonus
- Passion for social justice and the role that everyday people can play to achieve a fairer and more equitable world.
- We will need you to capture photographs of the cocktail party prior to the show. During the show, we will need you to capture photographs/film of the audience, the comedians on stage, and the supporter engagement photo booth.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive brief prior to the event.
What we provide:
- Credit for the photographs when used
- A great opportunity to get professional work experience working for a global women’s rights organisation
Women, People with a Disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTIQ and people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse communities are encouraged to apply.
This is a voluntary position. ActionAid cannot provide any compensation for this position. We will reimburse pre-approved expenses.
ActionAid supports women living in poverty to stand up and claim their human rights by collectively confronting the injustices they face. We support women to understand their rights, reflect on the people and systems that oppress them, and harness their power to act with others to change their lives and positions in society.