Are you a talented fundraising professional with a passion for women’s rights?
ActionAid Australia is seeking a dynamic Individual Giving Manager to join the Fundraising team. You will use your direct marketing expertise to drive revenue growth across the organisation’s appeals, regular giving and bequest program. Please apply if you are interested in a role that creates long-term, transformative impact for women living in poverty.
Position: Individual Giving Manager (Maternity Leave cover)
Position Type: FULL TIME (Part -time considered)
Salary: $80,000-$90,000 depending on experience plus superannuation and other benefits, including FBT, salary packaging and a flexible working environment
ActionAid Australia is a global women’s rights organisation that empowers women on the frontlines of injustice to mobilise and transform their communities.
ActionAid works in more than 45 countries. ActionAid Australia’s offices are based in Surry Hills, a 5 minute walk from Central Station.
The Individual Giving Manager is responsible for delivering revenue growth through the development, management and implementation of the organisation’s direct marketing and bequest programs across mail and phone channels. It includes appeals and regular giving programs.
This is a maternity cover role until November 2022.
The Individual Giving Manager also manages a small donor care team and works with Communications, Programs and Campaigns & Policy teams. This role reports directly to the Head of Fundraising.
As the ideal candidate for the role, you need:
- A commitment to ActionAid’s vision, mission and values, including a passion for fundraising for women’s rights.
- At least five years direct marketing experience, ideally within a fundraising environment, across mail, phone and digital channels
- Strong strategic thinking with an ability to develop innovative and creative solutions.
- Excellent project management skills with demonstrated experience to deliver projects on time and to budget.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work effectively with internal colleagues and external suppliers and stakeholders.
- Experience in data analysis for effective planning and performance monitoring.
Other Desirable Skills & Competencies:
- Tertiary degree in a relevant area or equivalent.
- Experience in digital fundraising and/or emergency fundraising.
- Experience using Raisers Edge
How to apply:
If you thrive in a dynamic environment where you can make a difference and be part of the organisation’s success, please email your application to [email protected] attaching a copy of your resume and a cover letter highlighting how you meet the above selection criteria. A detailed position description has also been attached to this advertisement. Applications close at 5pm on Friday 26 November 2021. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
ActionAid Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ActionAid follows COVID safe work protocols and as part of our duty of care to staff, we require all employees working from our Sydney office to be fully vaccinated unless they have a medical exemption.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa or be eligible to apply for one.