ActionAid Australia (AAA) is seeking an experienced and dynamic Individual Giving Manager to join the Fundraising team. This role is responsible for driving performance and best practice fundraising across AAA’s Individual Giving program to ensure fundraising targets and exceptional supporter experiences are achieved. You will use your direct marketing expertise to drive revenue growth across the organisation’s DM appeals, regular giving, middle donor and bequest program.
Position: Individual Giving Manager
Position type: Full Time
Salary: $90,000-$100,000 plus superannuation, FBT, salary packaging and flexible working
ActionAid Australia is a global women’s rights organisation and part of a federation working in over 45 countries to end poverty and injustice and advance gender equality. AAA’s offices are based in Surry Hills, a 5 minute walk from Central Station.
The Individual Giving Manager is responsible for the organisation’s direct mail program, donor acquisition and conversion, supporter retention and development, with the objective to provide excellence in supporter engagement and service. The role will be responsible for achieving growth in the regular giving program, overseeing the development of AAA’s middle donor and bequest program to achieve financial sustainability for the organisation. The role is supported by a Bequest Specialist with fundraising administrative support also available within the broader fundraising team, along with a Supporter Services Coordinator and Data Analyst.
As the ideal candidate for the role, you will have:
- A commitment to ActionAid Australia’s vision, purpose and values, including a passion for fundraising for women’s rights.
- At least 7-8 years’ direct marketing experience, ideally within a fundraising environment.
- Strategic thinking capability and ability to develop innovative and creative solutions
- A high degree of initiative with proven ability to collaborate
- Experience in managing a range of programs including direct mail appeals, regular giving Middle Donor and Bequest program.
- Strong team management experience and coaching staff, with demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and effectively with internal colleagues, external suppliers and stakeholders
- Excellent project management, time management skills
- Experience in data analysis for effective planning and performance monitoring.
If you thrive in a dynamic environment where you can make a difference and be part of the organisation’s success, please email your application to [email protected], attaching a copy of your resume and a cover letter highlighting how you meet the above selection criteria.
Applications close on 9th December 2022. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
ActionAid is an equal opportunities employer, and is always actively looking for applicants from a diverse range of genders, cultures, language groups, abilities, and experiences to apply. ActionAid follows COVID safe work protocols and as part of our duty of care to staff, we require all employees working from our Sydney office to be fully vaccinated unless they have a medical exemption.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa or be eligible to apply for one.