Individual Giving Manager
Full-Time – $85,000 plus superannuation and other benefits, including FBT, salary packaging and a flexible working environment.
Are you a talented fundraising professional with a passion for women’s rights?
ActionAid Australia is seeking a dynamic Individual Giving Manager to join the Fundraising team. You will use your direct marketing expertise to drive revenue growth across the organisation’s appeals, middle donor, bequest program. Please apply if you are interested in a role that creates long-term, transformative impact for women living in poverty.
ActionAid Australia is a women’s right organisation, working to advance the rights of women living in poverty in communities around the world. ActionAid works in more than 45 countries. ActionAid Australia’s offices are based in Surry Hills, a 5 minute walk from Central Station.
The Individual Giving Manager is responsible for delivering revenue growth through the development, management and implementation of the organisation’s direct marketing, middle donor and bequest programs across mail and phone channels. It includes appeals and regular giving programs.
As well as focusing on achieving income targets, you’ll maximise lifetime value of donors, cross-sell options to support ActionAid and collaborate with others to maximise impact across digital channels.
The Individual Giving Manager also manages a small donor care team and works with Communications, Programs and Campaigns & Policy teams. This role reports directly to the Head of Fundraising.
As the ideal candidate for the role, you need:
- A commitment to ActionAid’s vision, mission and values, including a passion for fundraising for women’s rights.
- At least five years direct marketing experience, ideally within a fundraising environment, across mail, phone and digital channels
- Strong strategic thinking with an ability to develop innovative and creative solutions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work effectively with internal colleagues and external suppliers and stakeholders.
- Experience in data analysis for effective planning and performance monitoring.
Other Desirable Skills & Competencies:
- Tertiary degree in a relevant area or equivalent.
- Experience in digital fundraising and/or emergency fundraising.
- Experience using Raisers Edge
If you thrive in a dynamic environment where you can make a difference and be part of the organisation’s success, please email your application to [email protected], attaching a copy of your resume and a cover letter highlighting how you meet the above selection criteria. Please find a detailed position description attached here: Individual Giving Manager PD
Applications close on 31 January 2020.
ActionAid Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa or be eligible to apply for one. Secondment from other ActionAid offices will be considered.