We’re looking for an enthusiastic and committed intern with an aptitude for research and a commitment to women’s rights to join our Philanthropy and Partnerships team.
Position: Philanthropy and Partnerships Research Intern
Position Type: Part-time, 2 month minimum engagement
ActionAid Australia is a women’s right organisation, working to advance the rights of women living in poverty in communities around the world. ActionAid works in more than 45 countries. ActionAid Australia’s offices are based in Surry Hills.
In exchange for your commitment to ActionAid Australia, we will offer the successful candidate the following:
- reference after successful completion of internship
- the opportunity to attend events and meet inspirational women and leaders from around the world working to end poverty and injustice
- the chance to gain valuable experience working for and being exposed to a globally federated international NGO
- work experience in a sought-after NGO in Australia.
The Philanthropy and Partnerships Intern is responsible for supporting the growth of ActionAid’s High Value Donor Programme through donor prospect research to help ensure the profitability and sustainability of the high value gift Programme. Additional responsibilities may include the coordination of high value events, data analysis and management as well as other ad hoc duties as required.
As the ideal candidate for the role, you have the following desirable assets:
- Research and analysis skills
- Experience working with a database
- A commitment to ActionAid’s vision, mission and values
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to take initiative
- A self-motivated and committed attitude with the ability to take initiative.
How to apply:
If you thrive in a dynamic environment where you can make a difference and be part of the organisation’s success, please email your application to [email protected], attaching a copy of your resume and a cover letter highlighting how you meet the above selection criteria.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
ActionAid is an equal opportunities employer, and are always actively looking for applicants from a diverse range of genders, cultures, language groups, abilities, and experiences to apply.