The Shifting the Power Coalition (StPC) seeks to appoint a consultant to conduct an evaluation of The PowerShift Fund project, funded by The Asia Foundation.
About the Shifting the Power Coalition:
The Shifting the Power Coalition (StPC) is a Pacific Island feminist coalition working across 7 Pacific Island Forum countries with 12 women-led organisations and the Pacific Disability Forum. Its aim is to advance diverse Pacific women’s leadership on climate change and humanitarian action.
The Shifting the Power Coalition is seeking a consultant to conduct an evaluation of the PowerShift Fund Project. The purpose of the evaluation is to:
- Assess the relevance of Powershift grants in supporting StPC and partners in the delivering of its broader goals
- Determine the extent to which the Powershift Fund was able to effectively respond to the context each partner faced and their organisational priorities.
- Collect stories of change and case studies with partner staff and/or community women to illustrate how the core support is enabling them to realise the goals of the StPC and their local priorities.
Tools and process to be presented by the consultant after review of relevant documents and discussions with the Regional Hub and Secretariat. The process will have to include Key Informant Interviews in an online format but there will be opportunities for face to face meetings depending on where the consultant is based and/or the identification or resources to attend a regional convening.
The timeline will be:
- Brief review of literature on flexible core support for feminist organising (0.5 days)
- Review of documents and discussions with Regional Hub and Secretariat (2 days)
- Drafting tools (2 days)
- Revisions to tools (0.5 days)
- Interviews and Discussions with partners and the community women they work with (7 days)
- Drafting report (2 days)
- Revising report (1 day)
- Total 15 days
The report should be finalised by June 26th 2023.
For full job description, click here.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit a CV and cover letter to [email protected] by 26th May 2023 COB.