The project has been implemented in partnership with the Pacific Islands Forum with funding from the European Union through Technical Cooperation and Capacity Building Facility (TECCBUF). Under Key Result Area 4 of the TECCBUF, the programme supports the strengthening of the participation of Non-State Actors and CSOs to participate more effectively in regional policymaking, development, and implementation processes.
The project aims to ensure that the Pacific Humanitarian Pathway is more accountable to the women’s rights agenda as well as demonstrating the collective power and collaboration across the Coalition to strengthen women-led national CSO platforms to drive inclusive policies and actions as Pacific women face multiple crises situations, including COVID-19
The purpose of this evaluation is to
- Evaluate performance against project outcomes and objectives as per the MEL framework, and the role the PIFS-NSA grant has played in supporting the 3 country partners to influence the adoption of gender inclusive prevention, response and recovery plans through the Pacific Humanitarian Pathway on COVID- 19;
- Evaluate how the Shifting the Power Coalition has contributed to support partners engagement in regional policy making, development and implementation processes;
- Identify lessons that can be incorporated by the Coalition to influence national humanitarian action and the regional humanitarian architecture;
- Identify good practices in relation to women’s leadership, disability inclusion and localisation in humanitarian action for broader sector learning
Schedule and Methodology
- The Impact Assessment is to be conducted remotely
- The methodology will include (a) literature review (b) media monitoring analysis (c) key respondent interviews
- Timeframe: Approximately 10 days between 25 July – 31 August 2022
- Initial report to be submitted by 15 August 2022, for review by StPC Regional Manager and ActionAid Secretariat.
- Final report to be submitted by 31 August 2022
Budget: Your proposal should include your budget for approval by ActionAid Australia and the StPC Regional Hub.
Preference will be given to candidates with experience in the Pacific region and/or supporting feminist coalitions.
For inquiries regarding this opportunity and/or to submit your EOI via email by 18 July 2022, email: [email protected]